Malaysia Airlines, Flight Stewardess


I'm so excited and so blessed being selected for One Of The World's Best Cabin Crew, Malaysia Airlines. Omg i'm really so blessed with it. I thought i'll never passed get into with it yahhhhh as i'm the youngest candidate and the rest so "big" and matured also have a ex-cabin crew from different airlines and we need compete each other in same group! So i'm just thought and talk to myself that i just want gain experience walk-in-interview with Malaysia Airlines, its okay if i'm not passed it next time when i've 100% get ready for it so will try again. But who guess "rezeki" from Allah right?



Alhamdullilah, i'm so happily in crying when i've been announce selected to join them as a Flight Stewardess. Now my dreams have come true. I got my dream job, a good job, others candidate girls dream job when i'm 18 years old. Oh god, thank you for all your given. I thought i will failed, but yah....i got it finally. I'm really doing my homework, many of effort i put on it. I'm so happy look-ing ibu crying happiness and so proud to me. Thank you for everything, for those who help me a lot and for anyone who always gimme support till i'm did it.



And currently i just need waiting 6 Jan 2015 for medical checkup! Andthen, continue my new year 2015 as a new person, a woman who have a good career and be brave! Good luck to myself.